Monday, April 6, 2009

Empty Room

In the house we have moved into, there is a large room that will be perfect as a shabby chic- romantic cottage sitting room. I have been studying Rachel Ashwell's style along with alot of blog cites to figure out what to put into it. I am starting with 2 chairs I already have that I am going to paint.






I am thinking of what my secondary color is going to be, and I like pink, blue, pale sea-green and yellow. Or maybe, just white on white. I love that. One of my favorite movies, "Something's Gotta Give" with Diane Keaton has a beautiful white sea cottage with lots of examples, plus the beautiful greenery. HUM....how to get greenery feel in the dry West? Well, that I'll just have to improvise.


This is easter week so I am getting ready.






Liz

No comments:

 

blogger templates |