Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blue




I really love the color blue, and although I also love the pink family, I find myself always going towards the blue and teals. Here is my tribute to blue decor!


I love a white kitchen and blue and white together is my favorite to see in magazines or in pictures, but I have yet to have one myself.




I have decided to do the kitchen in white! The walls are painted, now I just have to starting adding the finishing touches.
I hope you have a great day...thanks for visiting!
Liz

3 comments:

Martha said...

I'm a blue and white addict -- love blue and white and it is everywhere at Linderhof! Amazingly, in my opinoin, blue and white goes with everything. But then the sky is blue and IT goes with everything!

Beautiful dishes!

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Hi Liz... Thanks for stopping over..How's it going over there with all the painting...If your anything like me, you'd love for it to be done so you can get to the fun part...Decorating. The Blue and white is beautiful... I had an entire blue house when our kids were younger and still home and I loved it. I can't wait to see your new house!!! Have fun!xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Brenda Pruitt said...

Blue and white has to be my all-time favorite color combination. So ocean-like and soothing. This is so pretty!
Brenda

 

blogger templates |